Baobab Oil - 100% Organic Cold-Pressed
A cold-pressed, 100% organic plant oil that regenerates, softens and repairs the skin. Suited to dry, sensitive or combination skin.
What does Baobab do for skin?
1. Rich in Vitamin C, it contributes to skin firmness and strength by boosting the production of collagen
2. Also full of Vitamins A, D, E and F, and rich in omega fatty acids, baobab helps repair damaged skin cells that cause fine lines and wrinkles
3. It’s ideal to treat dry skin and hair and help treat skin irritation and rejuvenate damaged skin cells. We also love it because it’s fast absorbent, leaving skin and hair without greasy residues
4. Baobab powder also contains 50% of fibre, making it a powerful superfood and prebiotic
How to use it?
1. As a face oil, for dehydrated, mature skin. Apply 2-3 drops gently onto damp skin night and/or morning or mix with your moisturizer
2. As a haircare product, massage your scalp before shampoo with a few drops of Baobab Oil to treat dry or irritated scalp. You can also use it as a leave-on conditioner
3. As a face mask, mix the powder of Baobab with a soothing vegetable oil such as Almond oil. Apply gently and leave for 15 min. Rinse with lukewarm water