An organic powder-form clay (Montmorillonite) that purifies, mattifies and decongests the skin. Suited to oily, acne-prone or combination skin.
What can Green Clay do for skin & overall health?
Green Clay has high absorbent properties and is ideal for oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
It consists of decomposed plant matter and trace minerals such as calcium, aluminum, magnesium, silica, phosphorous, copper and zinc that benefit the body both internally and externally.
1. Absorbs the excess oil that clogs the pores, tightens them and makes your skin feel firmer
2. Removes impurities from the pores such as bacteria that could cause infection
3. Treats irritated skin, reduces inflammation and eczema
4. Promotes blood circulation and stimulates the regeneration of skin cells
How to use it?
1.Face mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of Green Clay powder with 2 tablespoons of water to create a smooth paste, then apply to face and neck and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and follow with your normal moisturizer.
2. Mineral bath: Dissolve 1/2 cup of French Green Clay in a tub with warm water to relieve irritated or sunburned skin or relieve muscle pains.
3. Hair mask (for oily scalp): Mix 4 tablespoon of French Green Clay with water to form a smooth paste. Massage it into your scalp for a few minutes and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and wash your hair with your regular shampoo.